HWL's membership is open to men and women attorneys, judges, and law students. Projects are supported by membership dues and grant funding from the the Hawaii Women's Legal Foundation which HWL helped establish in 1986.
• Educational seminars and resources, such as Our Rights, Our Lives.
• Support for professionals and students in the legal community.
• A community network, including a monthly newsletter of current issues and events.
• Advocacy on legal and legislative issues
• Opportunities to participate in activities benefiting our communities.
• Improving the status of women in the legal profession.
• Increasing the number of women attorneys in positions of authority and responsibility.
• Promoting the advancement of all women.
• Providing educational, instructional, and training activities for the advancement and mutual enrichment of women attorneys.
• Maintaining communications with other women’s organizations in order to achieve HWL’s purposes.
Sign up online with PayPal below. (You can also join by Downloading our Brochure » and mailing a check.)